The case of adulterated silicon -That has already been discussed by ‘Sayidaty’ magazine, especially in regards to the Saudi women who had undergone silicone implants -has raised a huge noise and panic in a large number of countries. The first of them was France where a 53 years old woman died after she have planted silicon in her breast which causes her a rare type of lymphatic Tumor in her breasts what made French Health Minister, Bernard Khafeer quick to announce that the obvious risks relating to transplantation surgeries are ruptures in the gelatinous substance, and provoke the body's tissues, which may lead to inflammation that makes its removal difficult. So, many women panicked -especially as the French company manufacturer Silicon distributes in 65 countries around the world - and they started looking for an alternative solution that keep away all concerns that would destroy the peace of mind of any woman thinking in the search for beauty. 'Saydati' contribute in finding an alternative for those materials, and discussed with plastic surgery consultant, Dr.Ibrahim Ashary, in Cosmoderm Clinics, for a new technology, which is using stem cells.
- Injection soluble fat in stem cell
- Injection of fat stem cells
- Breast augmentation using stem cells.
- Facelift with fats and stem cells
If the operation is only injecting fat with stem cells and grease in the face, how the process is done?
- The face-lift using stem cell extracted from patient tissues is done by selecting grease because they contain a high proportion of stem cells, followed with the process of fat suction from the abdomen or buttocks of the patient.
- In the first phase of the stem cell facelift the fats that will be injected into the face are collected through a small tube and are kept to be injected later.
- Extract stem cells using a high-tech device for the device to enable the device to collect a good amount of stem cells.
- Mixing stem cells derived of fat named (micro cannula) and injecting them into the desired locations in the right way.