Fillers are used to treat static facial wrinkles, enlarge lips, fill in facial imperfections, and diminish naso labial folds. There is no sedation or local anesthetic required and patients are able to resume normal activities immediately after treatment.
Soft tissue augmentation is:
- A simple one-step procedure.
- Medically proven to be safe and effective.
- It has been used safely in over 1 Million patients worldwide.
- Most patients required only one (62%) or two (24%) applications per year.
- 9 out of 10 patients say they're satisfied with how they now look.
- Virtually 100% of patients had objective improvement upon post-procedure review.
With soft tissue implants, there’s even more that you can do:
- Fill folds and wrinkles on the face, primarily the forehead and around the nose and mouth.
- Augment the lips.
- Correct irregularities of the nose.
- Correct acne scars or appropriate skin defects.
- Augment the nipple
What are treatments like?
- An inert and totally biocompatible substance for correction of wrinkles and other skin defects.
- Easily administered under normal in-office conditions.
- Extremely high levels of patient satisfaction.
- Minimal side effects.